New Blog Page - Featured Art

Over the weekend I added a new page to this blog. The page is called "Featured Art".
It is a very simple concept. On that page will be one of my art pieces. Clicking on the image will take you to the original post when I published the image, and there will be a Minitokyo and DeviantArt text link that will take you to the post of the image on those respective websites. Due to the restrictions on the respective sites, the DeviantArt post will generally be the larger, better quality, image. The Minitokyo one will be smaller, but usually still well above the average person's screen viewing area. 

From now on there will be a moratorium on new releases. How it will work is that I will restrict the size of most images posted here on my blog. DeviantArt will thereafter be the only place where a larger, fill-sized, version of a given image will be available. Sometime between 3 - 6 months later, I will re-post the image on Minitokyo. This will probably coincide with a change of my "Featured Art" image to that image being posted to Minitokyo. 

I'm not wholly married to this plan, but I think it will work out for the best. As always, I'm interested in hearing constructive feedback if you have any. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Vagabond Ras Skin – Why It’s Not a Spec Change, and Why Meru Is Different