Good News, Bad News

 So I did a coin flip, and you'll be getting the bad news first.

Bad news is that there will be no image project reveal until Halloween. Due the to ongoing upheaval from Covid-19, work has been an absolute dog. I've been working a lot of overtime (12 hours this week alone) and so I've found myself zoning out while trying to finish it up. Five vacation or off days this month went up in smoke thanks to work, so that put me back quite a bit.

Aside from the work stuff, it's the anniversary period for a number of mobile games I'm playing, and anniversary means big events. Big events in gacha games typically mean above-average farming opportunities for a variety of resources. Long story short, with how little time I have otherwise to devote to personal activities and hobbies, a big chunk went that way during the brief siesta I've had from school. 

On to the good news. The next chapter of the R3 Alter story is on the way.

Baring any further unforeseen hiccups, I should have the next couple chapters up on fanfiction.net sometime Sunday evening EST. It should be chapters 9 and 10. On top of that, I am tentatively certain that I will have chapter 11 done in time for Halloween as well, maybe even chapter 12. 

I will also say that I am planning a video series of sorts. I'm trying to put the content together and get the audio recorded and all that good stuff, but it will essentially be a video blog for the Book of the Shadows. I want the first "real" video to be the introduction of the artwork I'm working on now for Halloween. Beyond that, I want to use the videos as a way of introducing and discussing the anime and characters that take center stage for my works.

In any event, look forward to the R3 Alter story update in the next few days, and stay tuned for any other news down the line. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Vagabond Ras Skin – Why It’s Not a Spec Change, and Why Meru Is Different