A New Series - If I Were to Write....

 Hey everyone. It's been a while.

I'm starting up a new series of posts I'll be titling, "If I Were To Write..." In each of these posts I will introduce an in-progress story from (most likely) Epic 7 and explain what elements of that story I consider important, interesting, or impactful, how they fit with other elements in the game overall, and how I as a novice writer would tackle the at-the-time unfinished elements of the story. 

In essence, these posts are an info dump of my thought process into a story as I am consuming that story, and reveals in some cases how a story or elements of a story feed into what I decide to do with a story when I select it for one of my fan-fictions. Each is a statement of what I generally think the best path a story can take would be, and then once the official story is complete matches up with my expectations. 

If there is a large gap, that informs me of where I already have ideas on how to take a story and its characters and tell a new story different from the one they told first. It doesn't mean that the story they told was bad, or lacking, necessarily. Only that I have a different idea and I might like to run with it. 

So, glad to have you around. Hope you'll enjoy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Vagabond Ras Skin – Why It’s Not a Spec Change, and Why Meru Is Different