Geass R3 Alter - Euphemia Alter

Without further ado... the presentation of Euphemia Alter. 
The project is a creation of a story idea that initially had nothing to do with it. Euphemia as one of the servants out of Fate/Grand Order was never a plan on any real level. 

But once I got rolling on that Cromwell/FGO crossover idea, my attention to Euphemia was rekindled very abruptly. My initial project was to focus on Euphie wearing Nero's distinctive red dress. I had a Nero figure I intended to use as a model for the end product.

But I had another idea come up. That shifted things towards Artoria Alter. Perfectly, I actually have two Saber Alter figures, and that helped with the design and layout. But since the personality didn't match up, I needed to have a brief story to demonstrate the fact that there was a distinction. That was where the written story came from. 



I went with an aloof expression, almost quizzical. The intention was to make her look like she was completely baffled by whomever was confronting her - or at least considering them the way an alien might consider a child walking up to them. At the most sinister that I write Hime of the Two-Six, she is a passive-aggressive type. She's a villain for doing terrible things, not for wanting to do terrible things. What's the difference? It is hard to place in simple terms, but essentially, she kills because there is someone strong enough to give her problems and she rather not deal with those problems. It's as I have her state it to one person she spares during First Sun - what you did wasn't even enough to make me think about it, so why would I have to kill you? It's a view of killing not as an end unto itself the way a psycho or sociopath might view it, but as the detached logic that justifies war.

That's the sort of figure I frame this expression of Hime as; you can't really do anything, so why are you making enough of a nuisance of yourself to where I need to kill you? This version of Euphemia is somewhere in that space, perhaps not quite that vicious, but closer to it than not.

The coloring of her hair and skin was done to match the basic ethos behind Altria Alter. Namely, relative to the normal Altria, Alter has paler skin and paler hair. So that's what I did here with Euphemia Alter. It's a more subdued shade of pink than normal for my Euphie works, as is her complexion. 

Her clothes are the same color as Alter's, except the skirt is slightly different. For this iteration, I opted to leave out the cropped coat and go with the bare shoulders. She also has Saber Alter’s black Excalibur. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Vagabond Ras Skin – Why It’s Not a Spec Change, and Why Meru Is Different